هذه الصفحة موجودة بالعربية تحت عنوان إكسفس
Xfce is a lightweight desktop environment for various *NIX systems. Designed for productivity, it loads and executes applications fast, while conserving system resources.
How to translate?
- Checkout the files:
svn co https://email@example.com/svn/translate/wdmanagers/xfce/ xfce
Without commit access:
svn co https://svn.arabeyes.org/svn/translate/wdmanagers/xfce/ xfce
- Choose a file and translate it:
if you have commit access, just commit your changes (svn commit). if you don't have commit access, you will need to make a patch (make sure you do "svn up" before making the patch so that your patch is up-to-date). make a patch:
svn diff > translation.patchthen send the patch to firstname.lastname@example.org.
total 3938 translated 1059 26.89 %
total 4166 translated 1557 37.37 % untranslated 2368 62.63 %
- Saleh Alhathal was working on Xfce translation but he is currently inactive. 
- Translation on Arabeyes started on January 24 2007(24/1/2007) after syncing the CVS with the upstream SVN.
- Repositories synced again 15/9/2007
in a descending order:
- xfwm4 : Khaled Hosny (Done)
- xfdesktop : (Done)
- xfce4-panel :Ahmed Mansour (Done)
- xfce4-session :Ahmed Mansour (Done)
- xfce-mcs-manager:Ahmed Mansour (Done)
- libxfcegui4 :
- libxfce4utils :
- thunar :
- terminal : Khaled Hosny (done)
- xfprint : Ahmad Farghal(aka Farghal) (Done)
- xfcalendar :
- xfce4-mixer :
- xfmedia :
- xfce4-appfinder : (Done)
- xfce4-icon-theme: (Done)
- Saleh Alhathal
- Khaled Hosny
- Ahmad Farghal(aka Farghal)
- Ahmed Mansour
- Mohammed Tawfeek(aka zamaliphe)
- We are using إكسفس as a transliteration of "Xfce". there is no right or wrong.. we are all using it for the sake of consistency.
- Always check your translation and make sure it compiles correctly (poEdit is very good, use it).
- The official website for the translation of Xfce.